Gaming Discussions

Grand Theft Auto GTA Online Isn't GTA Online Anymore

Submitted by Moomin, , Thread ID: 68335

Thread Closed

RE: GTA Online Isn't GTA Online Anymore

04-01-2018, 10:49 PM
GravityCat Wrote:
The focus in Online nowis all about Heists, massively, overly expensive planes/military vehicles.

Preach it brother, me and a buddy still play occasionally, but the focus on all these just cause 3 type vehicles are just ruining the original experience, plus the network issues are STILL abundant....

I prefer to play offline , as these types are already free to play so whats the difference

I agree GTA online has been taken way out of hand, what makes it worse is that if you dont have the money to get the better stuff then your stuck with loosing all you missions and stuff when other players sit there and kill you 24/7 yea its fun but can also be kinda boring trying to do one thing and be half way done then boom you die and loose it all.

too much grinding nowadays, you need to grind heists or missions to buy something that you will need to buy more things inside of it and its a never stopping spending spree, not to mention that turned the game very repetitive

Grinding is the least problem with GTA at the moment. Modders would happily hand out a shit ton of cash to people. Also instead of buying shark cards people would hit up a recovery service and get 1 billion for 5 bucks. I just think we need something new instead of the updates.

Don't take me wrong i love that they keep giving out free content but still.
Discord - Spektrum#2537
[Image: oq8MN3b.png]

24-01-2018, 11:48 AM
Macbacon Wrote:
Grinding is the least problem with GTA at the moment. Modders would happily hand out a shit ton of cash to people. Also instead of buying shark cards people would hit up a recovery service and get 1 billion for 5 bucks. I just think we need something new instead of the updates.

Don't take me wrong i love that they keep giving out free content but still.

yea the free dlc is good but i agree with you modders have mad it not worth trying anymore. The grinding is wat made me leave.

For long time, the game lost his fonction to give fun to player, now it's jus tcompetition :/

GTA is more of saints row now, its kind of sad now.

Amen, It's basically pay to win you either pay 20$ for 1-2 mill, grind for 5 hours, or find a hacker.
When I die, I want to go in my sleep just like my Grandpa did. Not screaming like all the people on his plane.

I hope that anyone programms a tool to ban modders self. If you are the host, the modders get a disconnect.