Gaming Discussions

PC Project Reality Team work Game

Submitted by Ranage, , Thread ID: 71589

Thread Closed
27-01-2018, 01:58 PM
This post was last modified: 27-01-2018, 02:06 PM by Ranage
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Hello Guys
Guys someone play project reality if not please tryit. Its totally Free to Download,I hope you really enjoy to play this Game (Note) its not only Game itsplace of bestteamwork with mumblevoice chat foryou will feel in you are in real war,

A little introduction ofProject Reality from Officewebsite:
Project Reality: A Battlefield 2 and ARMA 2 Modification. Realistic and modern mods featuring a variety of new nations, including the complete British Army, weapons, vehicles, and all new game modes. Join our growing community today!

websiteLink:http://www.realitymod.com/
Free toDownload :http://www.realitymod.com/downloads

Gameplay

Project Realityfeatures five game modes. Two of the game modes involve capturing and holding control points, similar to the Conquest mode ofBattlefield 2, although control points must be captured in a certain order, for a battle. Vehicle Warfare mode differs by putting full emphasis on heavy vehicles, and restricting access to infantry kits. The Command and Control mode removes all control points, instead focusing combat around player built fortifications. The Insurgency mode, intended to simulateasymmetrical warfare, involves a conventional forces team searching for and destroying illegal weapon caches while the other team, the insurgents, try to defend them. The mod also features a co-op mode, where human players may play alongside or against computer controlled players. Co-op can also serve as a single-player mode (with bots standing in for teammates).
In contrast to the original system of Battlefield 2, players may not spawn at their squad leader when they die, but must instead spawn at permanent spawn points such as main bases, or at temporary rally points created by the squad leader. Players may also spawn atForward Operating Baseswhich can be constructed if supply crates are delivered to the desired location. When constructed, other fixed defences such as stationary machine guns and various defensive constructs such asbarbed wireorfoxholescan be placed afterwards.
The Insurgency game mode diverts slightly from these rules, limiting the insurgent side to spawn at their weapons caches which they must defend, lest they lose the ability to spawn. The opposing team can discover the location of these caches by catching informants for the insurgents, after which an enemy cache will be marked on the conventional forces' map, indicating its position. However, insurgents can still deploy and construct destructible "hideouts" to spawn at, which act in a similar way to the Forward Operating Bases in conventional game modes.
PR:BF2 features over 15 factions with additional ones being in development.

RE: Project Reality Team work Game

I was actually thinking of trying this out, I will download it later tonight!

Willing to try this out soon, I'm really interested in this.
i like touhou
and osu!

OP
download and play I'm hoping you are not wasting your time with us just need to learn rules of the game ,
like this https://ssg-clan.com/index.php?threads/p...-rules.69/

i will try this out soon. hoping for great review on this game

Look very good i mean its an rework and good game for this looks nice

It sounds interesting but I don't want to I hope other people will play it.

OP
28-01-2018, 12:43 AM
Rxxg Wrote:
It sounds interesting but I don't want to I hope other people will play it.

Link for downloadhttp://www.realitymod.com/downloads

i use to play this game for about 3 years or more. Even if the graphic engine is to old, the inmersion and realism are brutal. You can play almost half hour lost in a big city, not shooting to anything and still feeling like you are there.
The comunity are very.. very involved with the game, and you will play real coop with positional audio. They use mumble.. an amazing speaking program that supports 100 player in one match with multiple sub-chanells for ecah squad with automatic asign. Amazing sounds... you will not beleabe it.
Is 100% free. An amazing game, really.
The only thing is, the graphic engine is to old.. for that reaqson the developers change to a new engine (uneral 4) and make a totally new game with exactly the same features and scenarios and everything, the name is SQUAD.
My recomendation.. try Project reallity.. if you like the game style.. buy SQUAD.. you will play only one game for at least 4 years.