Gaming Discussions

PUBG Worth It?

Submitted by LilSavage2445, , Thread ID: 70220

Thread Closed

RE: PUBG Worth It?

would only recommend it with friends can be very boring otherwise,

last time i played it there was a fair few hackers around, dunno how it is now tho as i lost interest fast.

Nah pubg is going to be fun for atleast 1-3 months dude then u will stop playing... I bought it playd that shit 3 months straight got me bored after doing same thing over and over again going down getting weapons killing some noobs lol .. Anyways think its a waste of money ... Its fun yeah but for the price nahh rather play gta 5 all day long or garry's mod :peace:

Personally I can't do it with that pricetag. I'm totally down to pay $60+ for a game that is worth it, but I'd only be committing weekends, and some weeknights to it, so I really don't think that I would personally get my money's worth out of it. Perhaps when it goes on sale, i'll change my mind!
abstain from taking life

Fortknight kid stick with that all the way SmileFirst of it's free and gameplay last hours

It's pretty good, especially now that it is fully released and a lot more optimized.

I prefere pubg, it's a lot of fun when you play with friends.. Some times some people get really serious aaaaaand the fun is ruined.

I recently bought Pubg and i have to say its terrific, have a wonderful day

it gets pretty repetitive in my opinion, cant really play it too long in one sitting, but i got a good amount of hours in over time.

i hate it, why? because i can't even figure out where the enemy is, i just die suddenly

At this rate i'd say no since there are a lot of hackers not and fortnite lol