Money Talk

Where to invest bitcoin? Lending

Submitted by Hazed, , Thread ID: 71717

Thread Closed

RE: Where to invest bitcoin? Lending

28-01-2018, 09:20 PM
Hazed Wrote:
So what about ethereum?

The price of most big coins are just going up and down, better off at finding a dirt cheap coin and invest and you can x10 your money instead of waiting for the coin to go up.
Discord:usopp#2525 Skype:live:usopp.se.net
[Image: QYYKlso.png]

28-01-2018, 09:45 PM
usopp Wrote:
The price of most big coins are just going up and down, better off at finding a dirt cheap coin and invest and you can x10 your money instead of waiting for the coin to go up.

or the coin will never take off like 90% of them and you wasted your money. Instead of investing in a currency that goes up and down and having a chance to actually gain anything from it.
[Image: InZ3hGx.png]

10 Euro's won't get you far, a market is also not stable atm. Wait for it to stabilize, then find a currency you're interested in.
-

This post was last modified: 28-01-2018, 10:18 PM by usopp
28-01-2018, 09:59 PM
Faded Wrote:
or the coin will never take off like 90% of them and you wasted your money. Instead of investing in a currency that goes up and down and having a chance to actually gain anything from it.

don't wait for them to take off, all you need is a x2-x4 increment, and it happens more than you can imagine. All you need is do your research
If all you want to do is invest then just buy some stocks
Discord:usopp#2525 Skype:live:usopp.se.net
[Image: QYYKlso.png]

OP
28-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Jur Wrote:
10 Euro's won't get you far, a market is also not stable atm. Wait for it to stabilize, then find a currency you're interested in.

Well I just want to get like 20 euro and upgrade here. Not going to use em much anyway. But I'm interested what I can do with them

mine is better than investing. you dont know where your money will go,.

28-01-2018, 03:41 PM
usopp Wrote:
The investment ship has sailed, and that was about 1-2 years ago!!

not yet, not yet

PLEASE for the love of everything good in this world....do NOT place your money into any of these "lending" programs. Either buy/hodl or invest in sound coins and make money that way. "Lending" platforms are nothing more than another get rich quick ponzi scheme.

This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 04:05 AM by lamir
better invest in other currencies, that's if you are not interested in real estates

Don't invest for crypto.. just go to work and stack your money ^^