Updated Black Desert Online

Submitted by Nekojiru, , Thread ID: 71985

Thread Closed
29-01-2018, 02:02 AM
This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 01:35 AM by Nekojiru
[Image: EVmB4WOtRvetxuEX3IgWIw.png]
Currently level 55

Loving this game, decided to main tamer, going for level 56 so I can awaken <3
[spoiler=Old news]Well its on sale for like 3.50 decided to get it, currently downloading.http://store.steampowered.com/app/582660/Black_Desert_Online/

Looking amazing from the videos I have seen on youtube so can't wait to play it. Anyone else got it?

[Image: PyVp4tG8Q8mH28VT442p_Q.png][/spoiler]

RE: Updated Black Desert Online

OP
Currently level 55

[spoiler=Old news]Well its on sale for like 3.50 decided to get it, currently downloading.http://store.steampowered.com/app/582660/Black_Desert_Online/

Looking amazing from the videos I have seen on youtube so can't wait to play it. Anyone else got it?

OP
Currently level 55

is the game good. Keep me updated through social media. Hit me up. My user name is:

You need to give your whole social life to be successful on that game. And you can't even focus on other games when you play MMORPG. I played BDO for long time but grinding was too much for me. If you love grinding, you will love the game.

OP
29-01-2018, 02:12 AM
KillJoyJunior Wrote:
You need to give your whole social life to be successful on that game. And you can't even focus on other games when you play MMORPG. I played BDO for long time but grinding was too much for me. If you love grinding, you will love the game.

Am playing for fun, I am not gonna take it seriously and spend hours pvping and grinding.

OP
KillJoyJunior Wrote:

Am playing for fun, I am not gonna take it seriously and spend hours pvping and grinding.

OP
KillJoyJunior Wrote:

It's pretty fun in the beginning, though i gave up on it.

Nice combat mechanics though.

OP
29-01-2018, 02:17 AM
Devourz Wrote:

Yeah looks nothing like any other mmorpg maybe slightly like SWTOR

OP
Devourz Wrote:

OP
Devourz Wrote:

This post was last modified: 29-01-2018, 02:42 AM by DEFIANT
The combat mechs on BDO are ok, its better than Archeage, since you know... you gotta pay money for gear to be good on it.

I wish it wasnt so crazy where I have to invest xx hours a day for it

OP
29-01-2018, 02:42 AM
DefiantSpartan Wrote:
The combat mechs on BDO are ok, its better than Archeage, since you know... you gotta pay money for gear to be good on it.

So my plan is to play the story and play with friends in a group, what's all this grinding stuff about?

I am just gonna pve

OP
DefiantSpartan Wrote:

So my plan is to play the story and play with friends in a group, what's all this grinding stuff about?

I am just gonna pve

OP
DefiantSpartan Wrote:

I am just gonna pve

The story sorta... ends --- ish? and the game kinda has no level cap... it literally can go on forever.

It's a pretty good game when you first start playing it but after getting to around lvl 53 you'll start to feel like you're doing the same thing. If you want to play I could help Smile
[Image: 7ElFux.gif]