Gaming Discussions

PC Battlefront 2??

Submitted by DEFIANT, , Thread ID: 72691

Thread Closed
01-02-2018, 12:31 PM
Just curious, I played the first one.. had a lot of rage at it now is the 2nd one even worth buying? I am unsure if I want it at this point
Senpai
True Master of Dojo

RE: Battlefront 2??

Well I enjoyed the first one to be honest. I have around 500 hours on PS4. 2nd one's micro transactions are removed as far as I know but it got a lot of hate at the start.
[Image: lWNV5gR.png]

I wouldn't support scumbags at EA ever, especially after this recent debacle. Don't get me wrong, I love the developers and the franchise, but the publisher's actions are unacceptable.
| | |Zenith | Senpai | Username | | |

[Image: unknown.png]

I want it but I don't wanna support EA by giving them my money.

01-02-2018, 02:15 PM
Muffin Wrote:

So you want the game but you don't want it :lol:

01-02-2018, 02:18 PM
Linux Wrote:
So you want the game but you don't want it :lol:

That's essentially how the vast majority of the gaming community feels about the game right now.

01-02-2018, 02:19 PM
fdigl Wrote:
That's essentially how the vast majority of the gaming community feels about the game right now.

Well it's probably worth it if you buy it on sale for around 30$.

01-02-2018, 02:30 PM
Linux Wrote:
Well it's probably worth it if you buy it on sale for around 30$.

Only if they keep the progression system sane enough to retain f2p players. The progression system feels stunted to a lot of people now that the loot boxes aren't currently there as the entire progression system was built around the players paying money.

01-02-2018, 02:38 PM
fdigl Wrote:
Only if they keep the progression system sane enough to retain f2p players. The progression system feels stunted to a lot of people now that the loot boxes aren't currently there as the entire progression system was built around the players paying money.

Yeah. Right now it's just grinding 24/7 but some people (including me) love grinding Smile.

This post was last modified: 01-02-2018, 02:42 PM by Nekojiru
fdigl Wrote:

I hate the fact that no matter how well or bad you do in a game that all players are awardedclose to the same amount means you get nothing for carrying or been good at the game well people dont even have to try and still get the same amount.

fdigl Wrote:

I hate the fact that no matter how well or bad you do in a game that all players are awardedclose to the same amount means you get nothing for carrying or been good at the game well people dont even have to try and still get the same amount.

fdigl Wrote: