Gaming Discussions

What got you into gaming originally?

Submitted by sythianis, , Thread ID: 66287

Thread Closed

RE: What got you into gaming originally?

23-12-2017, 05:27 AM
sythianis Wrote:
As the title says, I want to know what got you into gaming! Such as friend, dad, etc.

my dads nintendo when i was a kid.
Senpai
True Master of Dojo

Well i was born playing i think, its was like since i remember i had played first on a game called bomber man like a realllllly old one on a realllllllllllllllly much older consol and boooom im a gamer girl
[Image: ylS3sSB.png]

Just bored and needed something to pass the time for the most part

Sad to say this but I guess it was Minecraft. It was mainly the multiplayer community I really liked 5 years ago

When my brother died, my dad got me a PS2, and my first game was Lego Star Wars.
I grinded that game, and then moved upto COD on Xbox, to now, Playing Fortnite on PS4.

It's been 15 Years, and I'm still active Online Everyday...
Yet, I haven't kept anyone for the long term from the Online World, although, I would like too.
| Nasyr |

Legends
| Stoker | Ninja |

Skids
| Snacks | Oathkeeper | Sativa | Almost Human |

OG
| Beemo | Ninjaibis | Gantai | Murmur | Lakeey |

Watched my cousin play CS 1.6 on Dust 2 and Nuke, totally got me hooked into playing
Ara Ara Sayonara

when i was a child , i was fascinated by video games (NES , GBA,NEOGEO...etc)
i still play them nowadays , they're much better than these new fancy games

My brother,i used to watch always when he played games i was not allowed to play though ._. But a half year after i started watching my brother playing my parents gave me a ps1 greatest time of my life.

My Father, He was gaming since he could hold a controller, His first game was ET on the Atari. He introduced me to the PS2 and games such as Ratchet And Clank and now its just a part of my life!

YouTube videos got me into gaming, when I use to watch them like ten years ago, found them really funny and wanted to try.