Gaming Discussions

Opinions About Saints Row

Submitted by Moomin, , Thread ID: 72930

Thread Closed
02-02-2018, 06:47 PM
This post was last modified: 02-02-2018, 07:46 PM by Moomin
What are your opinions about Saints Row?
In my opinion, the title went downhill after Saints Row 2, now it all looks like shit in terms of graphics and story.

Volition completely fucked up the whole pace and flow of Saints Row by introducing shitty new gimmicks, dumbing down most in game mechanicsthat made the first two games cool and getting rid of the serious elements of the games in fear of becoming a "GTA clone".
Silwater in the first two games were the best, they had lifelike, interesting citizens. Steelport in Saints Row 3 and 4 is the most boring city I think I've ever played in.
Once you've completed Saints Row 3, there's pretty much no point in playing anymore, as the whole boring feelof the city and its citizens makes you want to quit; All citizens just walk, not much differentiation between them.

I could go on, but I'd be here all day.

RE: Opinions About Saints Row

it aint too bad.
really liked 4 cuz it was kind of unique to any other game i played
also really like the coop in the gamea
[Image: tnT20ge.png]
Idk Here ppl and things i like
Horizon thx for upgrade dood
idk i like this videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qFF2v8VsaA

OP
02-02-2018, 07:30 PM
desu Wrote:
it aint too bad.
really liked 4 cuz it was kind of unique to any other game i played
also really like the coop in the gamea

Saints Row 4 was fun, but I refuse to call that a proper Saints Row game, it looks and feels nothing like 1 & 2, and it is downright pathetic to think the games went from gangsters, to the boss being the US president.

Every game after saints row 2 went really downhill. They were all so boring and and the story-lines made no sense and were way too out there.

It's the funniest way to play a gta like. It is not based on a deep storyline and all on the fun

Saints Row 3 story was so fucking good, and then SR4 was just good all around.
certified faggotry inspector

I only played and finished Saints Row 3 and it was quite fun! I played it because I didn't have internet connection for a long time because we moved to another house and I'm glad that I didn't have internet because of this game!

I played every game of Saint's Row and i can tell that it's story is amazing. I played coop with my friends too and it was so good

2 & 3 were the best in my opinion but now that I'm older, I don't enjoy playing them as much as I used to.
[Image: PAfq4Th.png]

I think they got more silly, but not worse.
I loved saints row 3. Was for sure my favorite of the Saints Row games.
Honestly, Saints Row 1 was meh to me.
Aisaka
Anbu is cool I guess.
My padawan: Asa
[Image: LVRtdlA.png]