Money Talk

Is bitmining worth it?

Submitted by DeLeaker, , Thread ID: 73353

Thread Closed
04-02-2018, 12:13 PM
Is it really worth it to bitmineif you don'thave a powerful computer and if you do have a powerful one is it still even worth it?
Also, if you were to invest into bitcoin would it be worth it to buy some fractionof a bitcoin and wait for the amount to rise or is bitcoin going to stay pretty level of how it is right now?

RE: Is bitmining worth it?

You would need a bitcoin mining station to even profit and be in a country that offers a low price electricity usage

Do anyone here have a good way to make money via bitcoin?
Any good tips or tricks?

04-02-2018, 12:16 PM
joeyjoey Wrote:
You would need a bitcoin mining station to even profit and be in a country that offers a low price electricity usage

Agree, but probably isn't worth it

Not worth it unless you have a big cluster and low electricity price.
Murmur hq nigger
[Image: SpCsruw.png]

It's not worth unless you have invested thousands into it and can get your electricity cheap
"Life is like riding a bike. To keep balance, you must keep moving" - Albert Einstein

it is most expensive side than personel computer. Firstly need low cost electricity, if you havent, you can simply buy coin. Its simply and easy.

I mine alt coins on my gaming desktop and I do make a tiny amount of profit which builds up over time. don'texpect to make thousands but if you have a decent GPU you could probably make a little bit of profit.

It might even be, but honestly you shouldn't really do it. Cryptocurrencies are damaging the PC Gaming market right now.

OP
This post was last modified: 05-02-2018, 04:43 AM by DeLeaker
I think I am going to just buy some and wait for the price to go up and sell it, where is a good place to do that?

04-02-2018, 02:06 PM
watchmyblink! Wrote:
it is most expensive side than personel computer. Firstly need low cost electricity, if you havent, you can simply buy coin. Its simply and easy.

I think I am going to just buy some and wait for the price to go up and sell it, where is a good place to do that?