Submitted by scoobydooby69, , Thread ID: 73434

Thread Closed
scoobydooby69
Novice
Level:
Credits:
04-02-2018, 07:06 PM
Introduction

Back in march last year(2016) I wrote a super guide to creating amazon review sites, and as part of that guide I had an entire chapter on siloing.

I had a lot of success with the way I used to silo, but I never quite reached that crazy level of success that was always promised from siloing.

This always bothered me. Deep down I knew there was *something* I was missing. I just wasn't happy with the way I was doing it. Everything I read online confirmed the way I was doing it was correct, but this wasn't good enough for me.

So early this year, I decided enough was enough. I was going to set aside 2 weeks to research and rip apart everything I could to figure out how the heck you silo properly.

I started by re-reading Bruce Clay's famous guide to siloing. It's highly theoretical and doesn't really explain implementation very well, but it was a start.

Then, a few days into my research. EUREKA! I HAD IT! I actually had it! I cracked the code.

9 months after launching that first site silo'd properly. Here's the results.. These screenshots speak for themselves. No more do I feel like there's something missing. I absolutely have nailed it, and I have decided, after much contemplate and inner debate, that I'm going to share it with the world. Although this kind of information is incredibly rare and just not shared outside of tight inner circles, I've decided that the potential downsides of more people knowing about this are outweighed by the upsides. I strongly believe that sharing creates more opportunities and it's my mission in life to bring success and excitement to the world through business, and this is perfectly in line with that. So, please enjoy this information. Implement it, succeed with it and be happy in life. I will be available to answer questions in the thread, so you're all welcome to ask away, but don't PM me with questions, as I want to everyone to benefit so keep them public. If you want to just reach out and say hello, by all means drop me a message, but keep the questions in public. Thanks!

( If the mods would like me to prove ownership of this the site in the screenshot below I'm happy to do that. A couple of my clients have seen it too, so I'm sure someone will vouch for it being real. )

[Image: Image%202017-11-08%20at%201.23.35%20AM.png?v=71a07d57]

Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.

Cheers