Gaming Discussions

what are your favorite old consoles?

Submitted by lw1991, , Thread ID: 51950

Thread Closed

RE: what are your favorite old consoles?

Nintendo 64 all the way! I got my Nintendo 64 when I was in Kindergarten. I had so much fun playing the great games that came out for that system. Kirby 64, Super Smash Bros, Super Mario 64, Duke Nukem 64, Battle Tanx, Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, 007 Golden Eye, Paper Mario, and more. It was a console that just had a really good lineup of games. It did have its flaws though. The controller was super awkward. I didn't like how I had to plug-in extensions into the controller. You had to choose between a rumble feature or a save feature. Also I found myself blowing into the cartridges way too often to get them to work. Regardless, it was still a great system. I actually still have my original N64, as well as a second one I picked up about 7 years ago at a yard sale. For those that are not lucky enough to own one, there are many N64 emulators for PC and other platforms (android, PSP, ect).

In college, we have a display of old consoles, but I think the Sega Dreamcast is a really nostalgic console.

I would have to say super nintendo and n64 still love them to this day

Me it's the Nintendo 64 with zelda, I clearly spend a lot of time on this game ^^

supernes, my favorite games sao mario, zelda, donkey kong and top gear Heart Eyes

Play 2 is the one that brings more memories with its wonderful games. Then the Nintendo 64 would go

64 is great. Gamecube is great. Wii is great. Xbox is great

Gameboy Advance was my first console and I finished all the Pokemon games on it :D.
[Image: lWNV5gR.png]

i've always wanted the gameboy because of it having all those old pokemon games which are hella fun to play, even gamecube has those fun mario games as well

N64 will always be the love of my life, some of my greatest memories in gaming come from that little beast.