Gaming Discussions

Is the new WW2 good?

Submitted by SamBaby, , Thread ID: 67125

Thread Closed
29-12-2017, 05:16 PM
Can you guys let me know if the new WW2 is good as I'm interested in buying it?

RE: Is the new WW2 good?

Imo it shit. Its like the MW series, some people really like that but I think its just cheap and lazy. What I want from a COD game is for them to add vehicles

all the cods above bo2 have gone shit cause of stupid shit they added

I personally believe after mw2 the game has gone to shit

tbh after black ops 2 all of the games have been really bad, so I wouldn't really expect much outta this game either.

YES the graffics are awesome mate you defo need to give it a try
iI played it on Xbox and it was SICK you should defo buy

WW2? more so that I would buy Battlefield 1 on console

Hmmm, to me WWII is really good, probably one of the better ones they made lately.

All Call of Duty games are horse shit. I've tried it, literally trash, world at war with better graphics and less content.
[Image: kVkf573.gif]
Gunner
[Image: kVkf573.gif]

This post was last modified: 08-02-2018, 03:39 PM by TheAverageLeaker
29-12-2017, 05:16 PM
SamBaby Wrote:
Can you guys let me know if the new WW2 is good as I'm interested in buying it?

Instead of making a spammy thread (purposely or not) you can actually google it and watch or even pirate it and see if you like it enough to buy it. Now you're getting leecher replies to get credits

08-02-2018, 03:24 PM
Zeus2k Wrote:
All Call of Duty games are horse shit. I've tried it, literally trash, world at war with better graphics and less content.

I don't think you've actually seen either then

29-12-2017, 06:09 PM
destrologi Wrote:
Imo it shit. Its like the MW series, some people really like that but I think its just cheap and lazy. What I want from a COD game is for them to add vehicles

Ok, The MW series was the best set of games they ever made and fir you too say its shit is pretty funny. I understand you may not like the game but that statement is completely wrong. If you want cod to add vehicles (which they most likely won't) you can play battlefield instead. No need tobash a game you haven't played.

I personally gave up on call of duty but WWII is pretty good.
~Stay LeakyAnd Rate The Leak!