Gaming Discussions

Recommended Horror games?

Submitted by Nubs, , Thread ID: 57749

Thread Closed

RE: Recommended Horror games?

Game horror?, I know one which is multiplayer so far but it came out only a few months ago and is still refined speech about the game: SCP SECRET LABORATORY ( FREE, NO DLCS, NO PAY )

If you want to play with your friends then dead by daylight is a great game (although not really a "scary" horror game), deceit is a cool game and free which is a bonus, obviously you got L4D1+2 but again not "scary", their is a game called Damned which is a ton of fun and IMO has that scare factor to it, atmosphere is really good and the monsters can sometimes really sh!t you up (Mary is creepy AF) but its no AAA title by any means.

If you want to play a horror game whilst you friends watch or if you wanna stream something, then to name a few;

Evil Within 1+2
Alien Isolation (REALLY TENSE ATMOSPHERE)
Resident Evil 7 (Some great jump scares)
Soma (One of my fave games, if you haven't played this yet then trust me you need to right now)
Outlast 1+2 (Love the transitions in number 2, but I would say 1 is "scarier", although that jump scare in 2 is a real sh!tter)

their are tons more but I would suggest to play these game for sure, each game gives you something slightly different to deal with.

play Resident evil serie :D and you will see every night the nemesis :D

amnesia dark 4

of course Outlast..its gameplay also good,,try it..hope you will like it

My favourite horror game is Resident evil 5 ! I love zombieess
OK.

All the RE serie execpt the 5 and 6. All Silent hill until the 4 and Obscure 1 & 2. And Finnaly Dead space 1 & 2. I know these are old School but hell these are the best.

Resident evil and Outlast is good for fear. If you dont play before so go on

Soma! amazing horror game!

You can check out and this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sJc1qQiqVY

I thing cry of fear, dead by daylight, outlast 1-2 is the best horror games.