Money Talk

bitcoin down

Submitted by nanog2, , Thread ID: 70129

Thread Closed

RE: bitcoin down

10-02-2018, 01:37 AM
Lyfu Wrote:
What crypto is better than btc rn ? The best crypto will always be the one that is used the most.

loool nearly every other crypto is better.
If we talk in terms of investements crypto takes a long time to make you money, for it to double up in price as of this moment it will take a while.
There are alt coins worth less than a cent and they go up and down just like btc, however they can go from $0.01 to $0.1that is an increase of 10, meaning if you bought $120 worth of it you'd have $1200. If you drop in thousands of dollars like people do on crypto you can easily triple or quadruple your money in a matter of months.
If you dropped $1200 on a coin that goes up to 10x its value you made $12K already.
Imagine coins that go from $0.0000001 to $0.0001 they increase of vast amounts and since they are so cheap you can buy lots of them. You can buy a couple of million coins for a little over $150 if they are low.
If you have that many coins as soon as they go up in price you have made a lot of money.

Bitcoin was a nice coin but there's too much stuff wrong with it, and if you can't see that other coins are also moving forward you deserve to fail. BTC was the first crypto, and it won't be the last.
The only reason why crypto went up in price is media coverage.
Discord:usopp#2525 Skype:live:usopp.se.net
[Image: QYYKlso.png]

I think it is still going down hard so it's really not a good time to buy now.

what???? I heard that if you invest into bitcoin you could make a lot of money, but a lot of places don't currently accept it as a payment method besides the internet.

It drops more boyyyzzzz
bitcoin dead or what?
50 char is killling also

[Image: H6g9c69.png]

11-02-2018, 02:59 AM
bloop2kes Wrote:
what???? I heard that if you invest into bitcoin you could make a lot of money, but a lot of places don't currently accept it as a payment method besides the internet.

Internet is love.
Internet is life.
Internet is Everything.

This post was last modified: 11-02-2018, 07:55 AM by mattt
Bitcoin isn't really worth it right now. Because its not as much money as it use to be.

You can still use bitcoin if you like but I suggest you don't

Of course it's down, it always goes like this. Up, down, up, down.
Murmur hq nigger
[Image: SpCsruw.png]

i bought 0.5 bitcoins xD i solled them 5 minutes later lol

it will surely happen, there will be a time that it will go up like a beast

6k-7k was a major support when it first came up, doesnt mean it has to go down there again though