Gaming Discussions

why do people hack?

Submitted by collinator24, , Thread ID: 44305

Thread Closed

RE: why do people hack?

If we're talking about "hacking" as just using cheats that someone made then maybe that's just to not suck for a change.
And if we're talking about hacking as creating / desstroying / changing / exploiting software then i'd go with "for fun / to learn something / to make money"

They just want to feel like they are the best and want everyone to suffer. Too far with the suffer part?

I do it to test my skills and to have fun I was around when WHMCS Got hacked a while back.
Best,
Writer Exotix

They hack to supply lack of strenght in real life, or... just because it's fun to see how fast the die.

cause they have nothing to do, and like the sence of empowerement
[Image: 2wuPhor.png]

There is 2 different types of modders a douche bag and one who does it for fun and helps the community and makes the game a bit more fun.

I used to hack just to fuck around. Then I started using it to my advantage. Then, I got banned, and I got a new Steam account and started over fresh.

Bordum. The only way I'm ok with hacking is if it's nongame changing, such as making a Disco or making a game have new life. But anything that'sgame-changing such as Aimbot or ESP is a dick move!

because they're that either bad or want to ruin fun

People hack to make themselves look powerful, and to make them look actually good at the game.
And to just annoy players.