Money Talk

Bitcoin Info ?

Submitted by FadedFusiion, , Thread ID: 67078

Thread Closed
29-12-2017, 02:03 AM
Is bitcoin really that much of a big deal?

I made a post about this before but forgot to add the fact that I see AD's everywhere about bitcoin.

RE: Bitcoin Info ?

tHE BUBBLE HAS POPPED MY FRIEND, THE BUBBLE HAS POPPED

tHE BUBBLE HAS POPPED MY FRIEND, THE BUBBLE HAS POPPEDtHE BUBBLE HAS POPPED MY FRIEND, THE BUBBLE HAS POPPEDtHE BUBBLE HAS POPPED MY FRIEND, THE BUBBLE HAS POPPEDtHE BUBBLE HAS POPPED MY FRIEND, THE BUBBLE HAS POPPED

bitcoin should be back up in a little while, dont think itll reach its old peaks though

bitcoin bitcoin bitcoin where is the bitcoin
how much a bitcoin

Recently I did my uni assignment on Cryptocurrency, at present its good but the fact it is unregulated is also whats damaging it as many countries are banning the use of them and trying to implement their own, that and soon the power requirements to perform mining will outweigh what the planet can generate, that with the prices of GPU going through the roof, its screwing the gaming industry over as gamers can't afford new graphics cards. the bubble will burst soon enough

>Is bitcoin really that much of a big deal?
YES, its a huge deal. A huge deal towards economic independence and a free world. I've never really seen bitcoin as an investment, i am not business minded nor do i care about money. Bitcoin holds far greater importance to me than just a means of investment to gain quick bucks.

>I made a post about this before but forgot to add the fact that I see AD's everywhere about bitcoin.
what do you mean? I don't understand this post.
[Image: zQqN94g.gif]

Invest now some Money in bitcoin you can get a little profit :D
[Image: 4p1wUQ5.jpg]

Meet me at SAMP :D

Invest some money right now because before 2 days they said that it got dropped to like $7K or somethnig