Gaming Discussions

Steam Any good Free To Play games on Steam?

Submitted by cabinco10, , Thread ID: 66642

Thread Closed

RE: Any good Free To Play games on Steam?

25-12-2017, 09:27 PM
cabinco10 Wrote:
I really need some new games because my main games like Warframe and Paladins are either dead or dying. Bless Online is coming out soon on steam though so that might be nice. Any ideas?

In my opinion, every free to play game has a minus in that you meet a lot of cheaters and people who when they buy something are invincible. But again when you buy the game, you have more confidence in a good community. Smile

infestation newz is one of the best free games out there, its made from infestation survivor stories but the developers are way better. And the microtransactions are cosmetic!

There is a good game called Zombie Panic source! This is amaaaazing game about zombie survival!! It is amazing and I hope you would like it!!

This post was last modified: 15-02-2018, 05:24 PM by Proxyless
28-12-2017, 08:32 PM
carsonb Wrote:
Try Team Fortresss 2 / Outlast 2 / Payday 2 that's are free.

Outlast 2 and Payday 2 are not free ^^

15-02-2018, 03:29 PM
jAkErCZ Wrote:
In my opinion, every free to play game has a minus in that you meet a lot of cheaters and people who when they buy something are invincible. But again when you buy the game, you have more confidence in a good community. Smile

"cofidence in a good community" lmao, look at CS:GO & COD. Mostly kids, cheaters and flamers. ^^

28-12-2017, 10:40 AM
_Zenith Wrote:
Team Fortress 2, Warframe, Doki doki, Brawlhalla, Fortnite

Fortnite isnt on Steam tho.