Money Talk

Has the hype about Bitcoin finally died down?

Submitted by Pygmi, , Thread ID: 74190

Thread Closed

RE: Has the hype about Bitcoin finally died down?

wow,i want it so much ,it's beautiful and i was looking for than you very much

Isn't this the whole thing with bitcoin? It rises and falls.. There will surely be another craze there is always one last one... Its too erratic to say there wont be another frenzy... I guarantee it.

where is my pc bitches
you are bitcoiner ahahahahha

BTC is going back up = media coverage = more hype = time to sell soonTM

For now, yeah. Funnily enough, most people aren't interested in mining bitcoin, they are interesting in mining Ethereum.

Yeah I believe the ?hype went down bc btc has been stable currently at the price its at but I think its good to invest into it now as it should be going back up pretty soon. *fingerscrossed

I don't think the hype is ever gonna completely die down. Of course, people aren't as excited about profit since the price has dropped, but BTC gains popularity every day.

The fees aren't high right now. It's clearly better.

ALWAYS, every year! Every cryptocurrency is going holy moly down at the beggining of the year and...

shock! Is twice expensive at the end of the year!

Bitcoin might end soon, but not that year. I thought in 2019 ethereum will take his place but I was wrong. It might happen that year.
Look at bitcoin and ethereum market usage. Bitcoin is dying very slowly, but it doesn't mean it won't get up with price Wink

Bitcoin is not worth for "grey people" anymore. There are tons cryptos that are for 7cents now and will be 50cents/1$ in May. Easy money

I put about $70 into it when it was at $700. I've made about $400 and although that might not be a lot to some people for a 17 year old gamer it is. I think the hype is dying down and all the people that have no idea what they're talking about have finally shut up, but i still think it is a growing currency.