Gaming Discussions

Fortnite

Submitted by LeakForums, , Thread ID: 73212

Thread Closed

RE: Fortnite

If you can't afford PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS as me this is a very cool thing. Basically the same concept but it looks more like a "comic" if you could title it like that. I'm playing it for maybe two days now and if I'm bored I play it. Although Solo is shit, I like the game. Friends make the Fun even better.

15-02-2018, 07:27 PM
Nath Wrote:
I love it. They continuously update it which is great. Takes skill which is good.

I really never understood what the fascination with fortnite and men can you explain? :lol: <3

I would Love to hear your thoughts on why Fortnite is SO good

18-02-2018, 03:41 AM
Stormy Wrote:
I really never understood what the fascination with fortnite and men can you explain? :lol: <3

I would Love to hear your thoughts on why Fortnite is SO good

It's not good. It's terrible. But in regards to your question, what are your thoughts on men?
The only woman Yoko and I shared in the sheets

[Image: ioaHWYx.png]

Played it long ago, quit because it got a bit boring and it's so annoying seeing videos EVERYWHERE

I own both PUBG and Fortnite and prefer Fortnite better. I like the style of Fortnite more than PUBG and the building allows for more interesting games (in my opinion)

I play Fortnite like 3 weeks ago, and its more skill based than PUBG or the other battle royal games. The building system is add so much more options in fights.

Ehh its an alright game, every game these days are just a remake of another game, but it creates friends as it turns out, lmao..

I think it'd be fun if Fortnite allowed you to join "ranked" servers. Thag way a noob doesnt play with a frickin master.

I liked this game - play it at the most time on the weekend Smile

Really enjoyed the game when BR started. I played the solo mode before it, though.
Nowadays the weapon spread is just cancer.