Gaming Discussions

Clash Royale Anyone?

Submitted by Leelee, , Thread ID: 76255

Thread Closed
20-02-2018, 01:05 AM
This post was last modified: 20-02-2018, 01:06 AM by Leelee
So then? Does anyone play this game then or am I just the one left out, haha?

If so what's your clan and trophies?

RE: Clash Royale Anyone?

This post was last modified: 20-02-2018, 01:07 AM by eyez
I've seen the topic and I download real quick that game. I will keep you in touch about my progress. Alot of friends playing that game, so I will go ham on-it.
[Image: sL9xaab.png]
Fortnite | League of Legends

OP
Defiantly recommend a download fella. Love the game myaelf, but then again. Depends what type of genre game you like. But yeah let me know buddy. * I'm level 10 xp Hog arena and 3000 trophies.*

My clan is called FYS, just a bunch of people from my school. I only started playing recently, so I have about 2k trophies. had almost 2.2, then got really hype on a deck that's more annoying than good end ended up with a losing streak.

OP
Yeah happens a lot mate! I win then I go on a bad loosing streak, I'm on a ball at the moment 3000 at minute. Been playing about 2 year now though but I Work so bit hard to get on time to time...but generally rate it a good game

No, I don't really play the game. It feels really unfair, and the pay to win mechanics make the game unplayable for me.

I play way too much clash royale. I'm currently around 2,500 trophies.

I lost interest after 3800 trophies. Kind of boring now tbh...
The only woman Yoko and I shared in the sheets

[Image: ioaHWYx.png]

I play more brawl stars now (same company) but I was really invested with the game for a long time (2 years?)
My PB is 4800+ but I hover around 4300 anymore.

OP
Very nice trophies. Struggling to get there myself just yet.