League Of Legends

Best Support?

Submitted by beanieboy7755, , Thread ID: 62577

Thread Closed

RE: Best Support?

my favorite is sona, that of throwing music to others I love! haha, no, seriously sona is great if you know how to use it.

I am Support main and played all of them. my favorite is Thresh he is insane in teamfights. Also good champs are Braum, Leona or Rakan. Smile

favorite is high damage supports like lux is always fun because if the game goes late you've got cc but also huge amounts of damage for late game and if they have morgana etc usually you end up having an extra person

If you are in low elo, you need to pick supports with high damage output since you can't trust these players who pick ADC non-stop and still suck.

Don't pick these type of champs if you are plat or above though, since you need to cover your ADC for farm. This is my opinion, played in both elo.

It really depend of the situation, but I think that morgana is really strong with her black shield.

Supports that have shields in general, Lulu in my opinion.

I like Soraka, healing, group control, and depending on the build you can tank or cause great damage, plus the large-scale healing of your ultimate.

soraka top is broken... hahahahah Try to do that, I bet you will not regret it. really

a best support is Blits or bard ! and my favorite adc is lucian go test !

This post was last modified: 23-02-2018, 11:08 PM by fase1360
In my opinion Janna,Soraka, lulu and leona Smile (My duo play with that)
[Image: tumblr_n4k1gqF6WY1rdnpvvo1_400.gif]