Gaming Discussions

Fortnite

Submitted by LeakForums, , Thread ID: 73212

Thread Closed

RE: Fortnite

I don't really like the battle royale mode , i like the mode that let's you defend against horde of zombies , build you base with resources you scavenge in the world , before they announced battle royale , they advertised this mode with zombies not the battle royale.

To bad that you have to pay a lot of money to play that mode on fortnite

yeah dude I love fortnite, used to be black knight on xbox then moved to pc and still need to get used to it a little bit, I'll soon be a god

Its a loop hole if you lose you don't want to get off with an L if you win you want to keep playing

The game is alright.
I only play it with friends though.
[Image: gaehhtf.png?3]
RIP Leak

I've also played a few times on XB1 and I must say it's pretty good. Can be additive Tongue

I didn't like it at first when I played solo. But I started playing duo/squad with some mates and I'm starting to love the game. Playing with friends is key.

It is a very overhyped game, and should only be played by little kids. Have fun with your cartoon PUBG.

This a fun game and a good game too, you can play with your friends to take good moment on it

I don't like the cartoon graphics, I prefer PUBG it's more realistic

Objectively, the game is great and appeals to a broad variety of gamers but i don't get much enjoyment out of it. Downloaded it on PC a month ago, played three games and went right back to PUBG.