Thread Closed
22-02-2018, 06:37 PM
This post was last modified: 22-02-2018, 06:48 PM by 0x1994
Hello everyone,

I'm 0x1994 Smile I'm planning to invest in the following CC:
  1. EOS
  2. ICON
  3. AION
I'm curious to your opinion; what do you think? Are there any other CC what you will recommend to me except BTC, ETH and NEO?
Please argue your opinion, I'm also very curious to your arguments instead of just one 'correct' answer.

-- EDIT --

I strongly believe that the blockchain technology is the new revolution. The idea behind it will be mainstream and used everywhere in the future. But I don't believe that Bitcoin (or any other crypto-currency (CC) at this moment) will be mainstream. In my opinion, there is a big problem with the value of CC. The value of CC is high because of speculations and the demands of people in order to become fast rich/make profit in short-term. What I mean is that the value of CC is not related to the amount of usability and the fact that people wants an anon currency, it's because people read and hear about the profit of other people and they don't want to miss the boat. On the other hand, the blockchain technology offers a lot (new) opportunities, that's why I am planning to invest in something what is more related with the technology behind.