Money Talk

Best currency to mine or buy

Submitted by ItzAlexPlayzzz, , Thread ID: 73987

Thread Closed
07-02-2018, 07:26 PM
I'm looking into either buying some crypto currency but I am not sure what to do buy a smaller one which not many people know about and hopefully it rises in money or buy a more mainstream one which fluctuates in price a lot more which will take longer to mine, what do you guys think?

RE: Best currency to mine or buy

I would say ripple but im not sure lol. never done this before so.
I love ...

Litecoin is pretty good by what I hear. But there are tons of other ones out there.5

Mining do alt coin
Buying try BTC, now the price is going down the hill, time to incest on BTC

If i would mine - then i would mine new coins. Just have a look at the market and check what new coins are out there.
If investing with fast returns - of course i would go for ICOs and keep an eye on pump and dumps (buywalls/sellwals and all that stuff).

For the looooooong investment strategy, probably a mix of 10 cc including ETH, MON, Zcash.
More than 5k of dorksfor free- check the thread,no credits needed. Like it? Like it!

ripple is well known. I would also like to say the crypto "waves" is a good one but idk I'm werid

If your buying Alt Coins go for price range within 10$ - 20$. But if you have the money 50$ - 100$ is the real go. Buy bulk since the prices are quite low. Then sell them if its high. :money:

Just buy a promising crypto currency like litecoin or alt coins and stock them up. If your anaylysis is right you will get alot of profit and a bigt payout. Either that or just do micro trading with things like bitcoin. These are the two most profitable meathods

Would you say its good to mine a few of each new coin to just be safe? I mined GarlicCoin cos I thought the meme would carry it through but I should have sold when it was $3 a coin, because its roughly 30c now. :'(

Litecoin is my get go. The price is stuck for a long time already after falling from 400$ two months ago.