Gaming Discussions

Any good games with a interesting story

Submitted by Pepe, , Thread ID: 75080

Thread Closed

RE: Any good games with a interesting story

24-02-2018, 06:37 PM
Loczi Wrote:
Life is strange is supposed to be really good. Most of my friends who played it would recommend it to anyone. I'm pretty sure it won some awards too.

Personally I haven't played any games with much of a story or are like story based games. I've only really played call of duty campaigns in terms of single player.

I love Call of Duty, but it's not deeply Story Related...
I'd highly, highly recommend trying Life is Strange. I'm sure you'd like it. It's all about Choices that effect the future of the game.
| Nasyr |

Legends
| Stoker | Ninja |

Skids
| Snacks | Oathkeeper | Sativa | Almost Human |

OG
| Beemo | Ninjaibis | Gantai | Murmur | Lakeey |

24-02-2018, 06:39 PM
Rizzo Wrote:
I love Call of Duty, but it's not deeply Story Related...
I'd highly, highly recommend trying Life is Strange. I'm sure you'd like it. It's all about Choices that effect the future of the game.

I have always wanted to play it. I might find some time sometime soon to do so. I know call of duty isn't necessarily deeply story related but that is actually like the only thing I've played that could be called a story lol. Honestly I've played some virtual novels but I don't think a lot of people are into those.
[Image: sig.png]

The last games with a nice story for me are, Call of Duty: WWII, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Prey, ..

Guild Wars 2 (MMORPG) has a cool and nice Storyline which you can play and always gets new content Smile

heavy rain!
very good story, miminal gameplay,but what a story!

The best story in a game in the last years is in "To The Moon". The 4-5 hours most intense of my videogame life. Simply outstanding!

Final Fantasy XIV has a good storyline. It's a good game. You can give it a try on the free trial: https://freetrial.finalfantasyxiv.com

[Image: 20av1fl.jpg]

Life is Strange has an OK story if you are willing to deal with all the cringey stuff the main characters say. I think it makes it really goofy when they say hella and shit

the only stroyline's game i found so cool is game of thrones & the walking dead, in generale all Telltale's game

Cel it's definitely Half-Life about the plot I don't even want to say )