Gaming Discussions

Steam PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - NEW MAPS

Submitted by Obitus, , Thread ID: 76484

Thread Closed
21-02-2018, 07:29 PM
Hi guys,

as we all know, PUBG is at some point going to release a new map. There's been many new rumours about the upcoming map and I'd like to share my thoughts with you guys.

I believe that the first new map that the development team will publicly release is going to be a map located in the snowy mountains. Although there's been a few "leaks" of players claiming they have found images of a map in PUBG, they are all fake. Most images are actually from a map for War Thunder, located in Finland. Here is an image used in multiple YouTube video thumbnails and a few Reddit threads.

[Image: ____New%20Canvas1.jpg]

However, the CEO of PUBG has confirmed in this interview they are planning to make a snow map. What would a snow map bring us? Well, as the current maps are both located in hot / warmed areas we might get some new accessories and clothes that would fit the new map. And probably new weapons aswell.

I will keep you guys updated on further news and updates.

Greetings,
Obitus

RE: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - NEW MAPS

Looks good, I play pubg it on a console Xbox One X and we still have only the first card. :D

A snow map is 100% what we need. I'd also love to see maybe like a jungle/rain forest.. similar to a Vietnam setting.

It's special as a map I find. Finally, it will take time to adapt. But I think it can really be very good.

This post was last modified: 24-02-2018, 10:35 PM by Kou
I thought they said that the new map will be themed around the Caribbean or smth, like mostly consisting of islands with mountains with snowy top
"Everyone has the right to be stupid but you are abusing it"

[Image: tumblr_mrndp5ZbpJ1rcwfsgo1_500.gif]