Gaming Discussions

I'm already getting tired of the Battleground trend. How about you guys?

Submitted by xkazukooo, , Thread ID: 77243

Thread Closed
26-02-2018, 04:54 AM
I'm already getting tired of the Battleground Trend. It's not that appealing to me, and 90% of them are the same thing, the biggest difference from all the others is the Fortnite one. What do you guys think? Will it get better or just stay the same or die off?

RE: I'm already getting tired of the Battleground trend. How about you guys?

I seriously hate how literally everyone freaks out over these games. All I see is queueing, so I can walk around for a bit and then get shot. I see no fun in these types of games.

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

They're boring as shit. I was originally excited for Hunt: Showdown, but they gutted it and made it yet another PUBG re-skin. Disappointing.

Fortnite will die out too, the genre is just getting really boring

Yeah I feel the same way, it is just really hyped at the moment. I think it will die off in the near future as there isn't much variety in the genre.

I downloaded Fortnite, tried it out and really it's nothing special. I guess it can be fun with friends but online, nah it's too hyped, not that good. Fortnite will die anyway since they released a free module and paying it off with in-game purchases.
fuck vegans

They're meant for people who like competition on a larger scale, as well as for those who rage at games when they die.

Not for everyone.
[Image: vyVFdtR.jpg]

At first it was introduced by H1Z1 and I really enjoyed the game
But since, all games have been overusing the concept and making it boring, I don't think it's gonna last long..

When you play with friends it's fun for a few rounds but since it is so repetitive it gets boring very fast.
| |

[Image: 0ea99705a588aaf7c0495326c2456ea2.gif]

| |

I only like Fortnite with friends and even then I barely play it, It's already a way over-saturated genre imo