Gaming Discussions

PUBG Or Fortnite player?

Submitted by Gwaz, , Thread ID: 77312

Thread Closed
26-02-2018, 01:41 PM
I know this question is very old and has been asked many, many times but I am just very curious. I myself find Fortnite a very fun game to just mess around on and build weird forts on, but the fact it isn't on Steam puts me off a little as I am a very Steam heavy user when it comes to PC games. But PUBG I have more hours on because I love the tactical aspect which makes encountering silly moments even more funny to me.

But what do you all think? I am generally interested to know what you all play Smile

RE: PUBG Or Fortnite player?

I personally like Fortnite for the extra little game modes they have here and there. I don't like the normal BR on Fortnite that title goes to PUBG.
I like the more competitive nature PUBG has. Plus the more realistic graphics and guns.
Love Is Unconditional
Anime List

OP
26-02-2018, 01:45 PM
Gantai Wrote:
I personally like Fortnite for the extra little game modes they have here and there. I don't like the normal BR on Fortnite that title goes to PUBG.
I like the more competitive nature PUBG has. Plus the more realistic graphics and guns.

Yeah I am the same! Both games are great fun but I just put more time in PUBG alone or with a group and then Fortnite I play when other friends are online and we just want to mess around and not taking it all very seriously

I bought PUBG but it really have bugs, cheaters but I love it

I like PUBG more because I am more of a realism guy. I don't really like the play style of Fortnite and I also don't like its cartoony graphics. That's just my opinion :peace:

Fortnite.
Building is so fun and people are actually visible.

26-02-2018, 01:41 PM
Gwaz Wrote:
I know this question is very old and has been asked many, many times but I am just very curious. I myself find Fortnite a very fun game to just mess around on and build weird forts on, but the fact it isn't on Steam puts me off a little as I am a very Steam heavy user when it comes to PC games. But PUBG I have more hours on because I love the tactical aspect which makes encountering silly moments even more funny to me.

But what do you all think? I am generally interested to know what you all play Smile

i play h1z1... yes still

Fortnite is casual fun but i get more of a rush from PUBG maybe because its more reaslistic

PUBG for me. I love it as it is really competitive. You can really feel the pressure when you are competing other people. Keeps me on my toes.

Honestly I would have to say PUBG, there's more to actual RL gameplay then Cartoon for me. I normally play PUBG, arma or something that is more realistic than something that has cartoon or fake looking characters.