The Lounge

No One Knows the True Me

Submitted by Spaceman, , Thread ID: 77410

Thread Closed
27-02-2018, 02:06 AM
I was going to go to bed last night, and then I started thinking, so I started writing a short story / poem sort of thing, more of a free write. May be a little dark, who knows.

No One Knows the True Me:

No one knows the true me. I lay awake at night pondering the existence of all. The dark thoughts eating away at the decay of my mind.

No one knows the true me. The me that cares about everyone and everything, yet no one cares about me.

No one knows the true me. The passionate and loving side of me. The heartfelt lovey-dovey me. The me who would do anything for anyone at any time of day or night, no questions asked.

No one knows the true me. I try so hard not to cry for help, yet I crave help so desperately. I say I'm fine no matter the pain within me.

No one knows the true me. The me who wishes to end it all, yet, wants so badly to see what the future beholds. The me which hides behind my never caring tough-guy persona.

No one knows the true me.

Image:Please excuse my handwriting.
https://imgur.com/a/ZWz3P
[Image: vyVFdtR.jpg]

RE: No One Knows the True Me

Another great writing project done by space. I've already seen this work and was surprised by how the poem moves you as the words graze your eyes. Keep it up and the fact that you also wrote it shows the dedication.
[Image: kIUMLa.gif]
[Image: tPxaAG.gif]

27-02-2018, 02:06 AM
Spaceman Wrote:
I was going to go to bed last night, and then I started thinking, so I started writing a short story / poem sort of thing, more of a free write. May be a little dark, who knows.

No One Knows the True Me:

No one knows the true me. I lay awake at night pondering the existence of all. The dark thoughts eating away at the decay of my mind.

No one knows the true me. The me that cares about everyone and everything, yet no one cares about me.

No one knows the true me. The passionate and loving side of me. The heartfelt lovey-dovey me. The me who would do anything for anyone at any time of day or night, no questions asked.

No one knows the true me. I try so hard not to cry for help, yet I crave help so desperately. I say I'm fine no matter the pain within me.

No one knows the true me. The me who wishes to end it all, yet, wants so badly to see what the future beholds. The me which hides behind my never caring tough-guy persona.

No one knows the true me.

Image:Please excuse my handwriting.
https://imgur.com/a/ZWz3P

Another Master-Piece by the god of writing Spaceman!

I also have viewed his writing and Im in awe keep up the wonderful work, shit man I need some writing from you for school-work! :lol:
This truly is beautiful and I like how your thread threw me for a loop!
Can I start calling you shake-spear Jr.

OP
27-02-2018, 02:13 AM
MrPirate Wrote:
Another Master-Piece by the god of writing Spaceman!

I also have viewed his writing and Im in awe keep up the wonderful work, shit man I need some writing from you for school-work! :lol:
This truly is beautiful and I like how your thread threw me for a loop!
Can I start calling you shake-spear Jr.

Thank you! And oof, I love writing, it's one of the only things I'm decent at besides graphic design. And yes you can call me that Wink

27-02-2018, 02:17 AM
Spaceman Wrote:
Thank you! And oof, I love writing, it's one of the only things I'm decent at besides graphic design. And yes you can call me that Wink

So shake-spear Jr. how long have you been writing? And has the talent of language always interested you?

OP
27-02-2018, 02:19 AM
MrPirate Wrote:
So shake-spear Jr. how long have you been writing? And has the talent of language always interested you?

I never really liked writing tbh up until about my sophomore year of high school. Also didn't really care much for language up until then either. Now english and literature really intrigue me, it amazes me how words on paper can make someone feel so much emotion and cause them to be able to picture an entire scene in their minds. I love it. Although sadly I can only write when I'm in the mood, like if I'm depressed i'll write something depressing, and if i'm happy i'll write something happy. But sometimes though, I do get lucky to where I can write in any way I want no matter the mood i'm in.

27-02-2018, 02:26 AM
Spaceman Wrote:
I never really liked writing tbh up until about my sophomore year of high school. Also didn't really care much for language up until then either. Now english and literature really intrigue me, it amazes me how words on paper can make someone feel so much emotion and cause them to be able to picture an entire scene in their minds. I love it. Although sadly I can only write when I'm in the mood, like if I'm depressed i'll write something depressing, and if i'm happy i'll write something happy. But sometimes though, I do get lucky to where I can write in any way I want no matter the mood i'm in.

Wow, see that's awesome and inspiring when it comes to me I suck at writing. Like one time when I was in elementary school the teacher asked us to write something creative! I picked up the pencil and I wrote "the lion walked to the cage" The end! When the teacher asked me to share I stated what I wrote and her and my fellow classmates started to laugh! Ya did not go well.
You have a talent though think about being a author or a famous poem writer I believe you, my guy!

OP
27-02-2018, 02:31 AM
MrPirate Wrote:
Wow, see that's awesome and inspiring when it comes to me I suck at writing. Like one time when I was in elementary school the teacher asked us to write something creative! I picked up the pencil and I wrote "the lion walked to the cage" The end! When the teacher asked me to share I stated what I wrote and her and my fellow classmates started to laugh! Ya did not go well.
You have a talent though think about being a author or a famous poem writer I believe you, my guy!

ThanksSmile was always horrible at writing, I've always sucked at it up until high school once I started liking it.And then I got friends who've either used to love writing and now don't or just never liked writing and still don't, and so a lot of times whenever I'm working on a group project or something I always end up writing everything. Not usually because I have to, but just cause I wanna make the writing nice and at least try and see if I can impress anyone in the class, which usually doesn't work because no one I know appreciates good wording and writing.

True imagery. This describes a sort of lost soul that has been encased in something he has to be, like a schoolboy forced to go to this school for the rest of his childhood, very multi-viewed.. I like these types of things that you can put in perspective from many angles.

I'm not a reading person but that wasn't that bad. Keep up the good work!