Money Talk

Is Bitcoin Best For Investing money ?

Submitted by cix, , Thread ID: 77115

Thread Closed
25-02-2018, 09:34 AM
I want to invest some money on bitcoins. How safe to store money in the bitcoin account..

RE: Is Bitcoin Best For Investing money ?

I Dont think investing in btc is the best idea if you want to make huge profit

I think investing in stocks is just better... I haven't invested in crypto yet, but I have invested lots in stocks. I can tell you that it's one of the best choices I've made. Even though my profit is very small since my investments aren't huge either, I still think there's more stability regarding stocks, if you'd compare it with bitcoin. Plus it seems easier to me.
fuck vegans

The thing is, crypto right now is like stock market at the beginning. It literally makes new millionares every day, you can make so much more profit in crypo than stocks. It can be risky tho i admit that

bitcoin is going downwards atm lol got 1500 dollars in cryptos

No, dont jump on the hype train and invest in stocks instead, keep making small gains and you'll have good profit

Still it is good as I think, and now is very good time until May when BTC is going to rise.

While you're banned, I'll just share my opinion for anyone else who's interested.

Storing BTC is as safe as you want it to be.
If you're using external wallets on websites, your safety is generally much lower than storing it locally.

Using a hardware wallet like the Nano Ledger S is a step in the right direction to increase your safety.

As for investing in BTC, its definitely an interesting and potentially profitable investment, but there are various altcoins around with much more potential to make profit.
I'd suggest looking around yourself, personally I'm down in VeChain now.

at the moment this is relative hard to tell, only time will tell.

i would say it's not very safe because people are still riding on the 'hype' around bitcoin.