Gaming Discussions

Pubg cheater experience

Submitted by Porter, , Thread ID: 76480

Thread Closed

RE: Pubg cheater experience

I swear to god I've died to hackers my past 10 games. I watch the Death Cam and they're shooting 3-5 meters behind me and I die... Sometimes he starts shooting spinning around and hits me everytime (think its called a spinbot)

There are some hackers around, but you will very rarely come into contact with them.
[Image: CLu1Pv.png]

I have played a couple games of pubg and I have only ran into one hacker so thats pretty good.

I see a lot of chinese hackers everywhere I look but pubg is a game which when someone dies, they call everyone out for hacks.
[Image: ThJ2XmF.jpg]

04-03-2018, 12:48 AM
DakkerTheHakker Wrote:
I see a lot of chinese hackers everywhere I look but pubg is a game which when someone dies, they call everyone out for hacks.

when i play with horiizon i only get killed by hackers and stop using font color its creepy

04-03-2018, 12:50 AM
MarcFryd Wrote:
when i play with horiizon i only get killed by hackers and stop using font color its creepy

First, you are a cheater
Second, I carry yo' ass.
[Image: ThJ2XmF.jpg]

AFAIK, BattleEye is very good at catching cheaters. R6 uses BattleEye too and you can't use the same chat more than 1 week at most.

Yes it can be quite dreadful. Although one time I was queued with a man with a strong chinese accent running around faster than my car.
[Image: minecraftgamer42069.png]

i saw speedhacker yesterday. I think new way to bypass BE

Yeah there's definitely still some hackers on PUBG. Probably will always be that way but it's definitely not everyone lol.