E-Book Leaks

[HF Leak] => THE 100% EXACT BLUEPRINT THAT MADE ME $16,454 OVER WINTER BREAK <=

Submitted by nuoy, , Thread ID: 78844

Thread Closed
07-03-2018, 02:22 AM
Sales thread:https://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5738583

Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.

[Image: mKaSWCL.png]

RE: [HF Leak] => THE 100% EXACT BLUEPRINT THAT MADE ME $16,454 OVER WINTER BREAK <=

tanks for sharing.Leet me cheeck this out.I hope this works.Thanks

RE: [HF Leak] => THE 100% EXACT BLUEPRINT THAT MADE ME $16,454 OVER WINTER BREAK <=

I'll check this out thanks so much. I hate public methods though ):

Looks dope gonna check this out for sure thanks for the public method

Yet another *NO BULLSHIT* ebook.. At least I will have a good read. Thanks for that
[Image: JmNEWxg.gif]

Thanks for that brother this is really cool Smile thanks a lot

This post was last modified: 10-05-2018, 12:00 PM by scoobydooby69
07-03-2018, 02:22 AM
nuoy Wrote:
Sales thread:https://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5738583

Content has been stripped. Go to the quoted post to view the content.

The file is damaged. i cannot open the rar file. bullshit.

can you upload again ? ir let me know how to access it ? thanks

EDIT - you can use 7ZIP and extract it. it won't show error.
ps its kinda the same bullshit trap ebook lol.
but thanks for posting Smile

These are bs, who would make that amount of money, saying it's a "private" method then sell that method for a measily $30... people who buy these are just sad.

This post was last modified: 10-05-2018, 11:59 AM by scoobydooby69
10-05-2018, 11:34 AM
gravywho Wrote:
These are bs, who would make that amount of money, saying it's a "private" method then sell that method for a measily $30... people who buy these are just sad.

haha true. they just write it and sell to people and make money. but i am curious to find out what they write in these ebooks, maybe we can start our own ebooks lol.

Thank you for sharing this. I am always interested to read the content of these ebooks that promise massive amounts of money. Taking a look at this one... I guess some of it could work but why do these guys never put a structure to their content? It all looks like and most probably is, copied and pasted from somewhere else. Copy > Paste > Save. In fact, I have seen his private method shared here as a stand-alone method in the past.