Gaming Discussions

PUBG Loading Screen

Submitted by DylandJoey, , Thread ID: 76514

Thread Closed
21-02-2018, 11:09 PM
Me and my friends have been having this problem a LOT.

So basically I'm loading into a PUBG game and suddenly my pubg loading screen freezes.
I am not able to tab out of it and have to restart my entire PC, forcing my friends to leave the game.
Is this happening to anyone else, and do you think PUBG should have stayed in early access / its to buggy to come out of it?

RE: PUBG Loading Screen

Hadn't happened to me. And, yes, it's still pretty buggy. If they don't get the optimization worked out soon, the player population will dip. Heard it's pretty terrible on Xbox too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx3NaB3SKdI

Not sure what game or whatever this is since you don't really make it clear, etc..

Yeah PUBG 1.1 was already released a long time ago but it has still slighly problems, map bugs and other performance problems including the parachute which will bug you sometimes 20 metres away. Anyhow try verifying your game and check if it has some errors. If nothing helps reinstall the game.

It has happened to me so many times today, I noticed it happens whenever I'm alt tabbed and one of my friends readys up. I also got it to stop freezing up for a session by lowering the settings a tad bit I noticed some options were at Ultra when I wanted them to be at High, you can give lowering your settings a try.

The game is still being developed, pubg have a forum to support nice is also to write there.

I have had this crash, I don't know what fixed it for me but not happening any more. I believe no game is truly finished if they plan on updating it, so staying in a beta phase might be odd but just helps with explaining the instability of the game

Try To Delete game And install it againe i don't have this problem

Yep it happens to me too. Very frustrating and cannot play sometimes. My PC is very strong tho.
Hope they will do something

i don't have this problem Very frustrating and cannot play sometimes