Gaming Discussions

I'm already getting tired of the Battleground trend. How about you guys?

Submitted by xkazukooo, , Thread ID: 77243

Thread Closed

RE: I'm already getting tired of the Battleground trend. How about you guys?

meh, they are boring. try monster hunter for more action

how life but they gutted it and made it yet another PUBG re-skin. Disappointing.

I am enjoying the building aspect of Fortnite because I have played so much PUBG and got bored, but I have found myself getting back into Rainbow Six Siege because the whole battleground formula is getting really boring to me

Not a big fan of battle royale games. I've played PUBG a little and I don't get it how it this popular. It's probably just me being trash at the game lol.

Not really my favorite gaming genre but it's some fun while it's here. I hope it dies off but we will see, been interesting to see the numbers it gets on twitch near the 200k mark

I only really enjoy it in short bursts and with friends. But it will all die out soon

I kinda feel disgusted at how many games tried to profit off of it tbh, I was kinda done after the first few months.

I love the battle royale concept with Squads but I hate the fact that there arehackers. It's highly annoying and it doesn't help make the game any more fun.

yeah all games are trying to go with the trend but half the games are kinda shit

I personally have a hate & love relationship with PUBG and Fortnite. I think that they're both gonna die out within the next year. H1Z1 is still making good content, however.
[Image: 4D56524A0F9651CDF00D46957210260CEBD2CEC2]