Gaming Discussions

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Submitted by RealMcFly01, , Thread ID: 75806

Thread Closed
17-02-2018, 02:56 PM
I haven't played this game yet, have it transferring from my seedbox atm, but I want to know what others think about this game.
From what I can tell this game doesn't hold your hand, you basically start off as the village idiot and work your way up. learning how to fight/block/parry/ect. all from a trainer. I'm not really sure what to expect but I am excited to give this game a shot, I've heard some people say it runs like shit, others say it runs fine so hopefully I don't run into any game breaking bugs.

:poop:

RE: Kingdom Come Deliverance

I watched some youtube videos and I don't like too much this game. I think that it was a good concept developed horribly. A lot of bugs and a terrible gameplay. Maybe in the mext months with bugfixing, patches and a price dropping I would consider this game...maybe! :D

sorry bro i need enough replies

patches and a price dropping I would consider this game.

its a beautiful game very good

it is guiding ypu a little since following the main storyline is the best way to progress

OP
07-03-2018, 01:07 PM
markmaior Wrote:
I watched some youtube videos and I don't like too much this game. I think that it was a good concept developed horribly. A lot of bugs and a terrible gameplay. Maybe in the mext months with bugfixing, patches and a price dropping I would consider this game...maybe! :D
I agree, to anyone on the fence about trying it, wait for more patches because I have a lot of game breaking quests (5 so far). Other than that I like the game, the combat system takes time to get used to but once you learn it it becomes a lot better to play.

07-03-2018, 04:08 PM
osanxx21102110 Wrote:
patches and a price dropping I would consider this game.
Hope 1.3 patches a lot of the current broken stuff but we will see, the patch was already delayed a week and might get another delay lol.

It is pretty good so far im like 10 hours in but the combat is alright, the graphics are amazing, and the story is really good.

Not bad game me liked but bugs and bad optimization... Me not liked

OP
21-03-2018, 04:08 PM
Pi4enuxa134 Wrote:
Not bad game me liked but bugs and bad optimization... Me not liked

What bugs have you ran into, After update 1.3.1 I haven't gotten a bug since so just curious