Gaming Discussions

why do people hack?

Submitted by collinator24, , Thread ID: 44305

Thread Closed

RE: why do people hack?

I'm just lazy so I bot my mmorpg games. ^ ^ That and I don't want to spend hours grinding to get to end game. If they offer level boost potion, I purchase those with real money.

[Image: 20av1fl.jpg]

Some people us it to make a living but in turn hurt others by taking money, others just enjoy to annoy other people via ddos attacks and disrupt businesses via attacks and there are those who do it to stop those doing the bad and make the internet a more safer and enjoyable place

because fuck valve am i right

no but really fuck them fix your goddamn anticheat already
Murmur hq nigger
[Image: SpCsruw.png]

Because they are too useless to play legit.

Im totally fine with hackers, but only when it doesn't give unfair advantages against the other players.

Because its fun to find out what you can and cant achieve

It's hard to say I have hacked a bunch of games I think it's just fun overall i'm good at games but after awhile I just get bored and through on some hacks to spice it up a little bit.

They think they are having a fun time but in reality they just waste their money on hacks to ruin it for everyone else.

depends on what kind of hacking you mean, in games people just tend to want to be a dick or they aren't skilled enough to play it the right way. Some people hack online to get to online drug dealers, and some people are social justice hackers and they use their hacking skills to try to better the world. but it really depends on what you mean.
- Umaru
[Image: 84272aab3158c4c52ba156d62b6633a1a5c4d77c_hq.gif]

It comes form a sense of being sucky, and then with a bit of cash, start destroying like a mofo

I think they dont want to survive or wait bexause of bored so they try win easily