Gaming Discussions

What was your first game on PC

Submitted by remesama, , Thread ID: 61166

Thread Closed

RE: What was your first game on PC

First game on the PC for me was Fallout. I get goosebumps just thinking about that game. Sure, it definitely contributed to my childhood obesity, but it was worth it. Bottle caps FTW!

My first game on PC was GTA Vice City and strange game about the pink car :lol:

Ultima-Alianza PVP!!! and many laughs hahahaha+ also counter strike

my first game on pc was rome total war in 2005. i played for hours and and never got bored

As I wrote in another thread, my first game was the amazing "The Secret Of Monkey Island". I was only 6-7 years old and it was love at first sight with Guybrush Threepwood. Maybe this is the reason why now I am a mighty pirate XD

My first game is Shrek 2, I love her, what could be better than the good old Shrek?

My first pc game was flight simulator 2000, the time passed and today i continue thinking what i have to do to fly with gliders!

18-11-2017, 09:15 PM
remesama Wrote:
Mine was at a library playing miniclip 12 year ago called super monkey snowball fight or w/e it was

My first game on PC was Minecraft.

Mine was Minecraft from memory played it for years. Remember playing on one server years and years ago and the rank I paid for was like $30.00 at the time, about a year ago I joined again out of curiosity and the rank was going for $120.00.

It's really insane how much server owners can earn and well how popular it has become, I mean I watch these kids on the internet going to conferences and talk shows solely for minecraft and thousands of people attend from all ages.
100 years ago they would have thought we were insane !

Speedy Eggbert lol, what a fantastic game to play!