Money Talk

Where should i invest ?

Submitted by Zerty222, , Thread ID: 79063

Thread Closed
08-03-2018, 05:37 PM
Hi, i know a lot about cryptocurrency but i don't know in which should i invest in ?
I'll look before investing so please have good advices pls

RE: Where should i invest ?

XRP (Ripple) might be worth to invest so you have a few cause its so cheap so why not. I would go for coins like. BTC(doh!), Dash or Ethereum.

I think it's a bad time atm to invest Smile just my opinion

This post was last modified: 08-03-2018, 10:17 PM by kupa
Only Eelectroneum . Now time BTC drop like 2014 , coin top 1000usd down to 200usd . We must wait for another spike . Read about electroneum its mined coin and have good team . Here is link : https://electroneum.com/

I have advise for u . U should create yours botnet and mining coin . Its long way to learn but it worth all . Be creative dont play so much game , learn coding , now good is phyton .

08-03-2018, 10:09 PM
kupa Wrote:
Only Eelectroneum . Now time BTC drop like 2014 , coin top 1000usd down to 200usd . We must wait for another spike . Read about electroneum its mined coin and have good team . Here is link : https://electroneum.com/

I have advise for u . U should create yours botnet and mining coin . Its long way to learn but it worth all . Be creative dont play so much game , learn coding , now good is phyton .

I would strongly not recommend him to do anything illegal to gain his cryptocurrency, in the long run its not worth going to jail over this.

after some guys btc should drop to 6k, then i would buy things like eth and iota, i belive the vision

As others have stated it's a bad time to get into the market. But if you're really driven too good luck.

Eth probably the best bet. Wait for the market drops to invest since there has been major drops lately. Eth is poised to grow sky high and you could know if you look at the apps made with smart contracts and tokens

Try investing in some little btc, keep it and with luck, in the future it will be worth a lot more.

Dont buy crypto-currencies in a hurry for a high price, wait for the right time.