Gaming Discussions

why do people hack?

Submitted by collinator24, , Thread ID: 44305

Thread Closed

RE: why do people hack?

Because games get boring, and it's a way to shit on people and extend the game's enjoyment it a little more.

Probably because they want to be more "Superior" and by superior i mean better, but in reality without those hacks they're really bad at the game.

Hacking makes us feel superior, TBH you are the god when you hack, I guess you have to personal try it yourself because games take long to finish/complete the series, overtime people gets bored hacking is like to speed up the game process.

They hack because don't have a father and a mom to say it's ugly.

it makes people feel strong and more self-confident. it skips the mastery part of the game

because they "suck" at the game and they want to fell good....

IDK man ! some ppl just hack for fun Smile

what do you think ?

I Used To Cheat/Hack In CS 1.6 Because last Year I Downloaded CS For The First Time In My Life When Joined A Server There were Freak'in hard to kill whenever the shot it hit in the head while playing i found that they were cheating so i also started to cheated

people hack because its fun and for a advantage over others.

I hack in video games when I get bored of them. Games like BF4 are relatively easy to hack in because the games anti-cheat is garbage and the player-ran ones are based on user input. Don't make your stats seem too godly and you'll be safe.
Harambe still lives on within the hearts of those that truly care.