Gaming Discussions

World Of Warcraft Battle For Azeroth excited?

Submitted by Gwaz, , Thread ID: 78777

Thread Closed
06-03-2018, 08:58 PM
I personally am very much looking forward to World Of Warcraft Battle For Azeroth. But I am quite annoyed at the possible leak that the Draenor Orcs might end up becoming an Alliance allied race.

If this ends up being the case I will be very tempted to end up just leaving the game or exclusively playing the soon to be released Classic servers.

What do you all think? Are you excited for the next WoW expansion? Or do you even care? :lol:

RE: World Of Warcraft Battle For Azeroth excited?

exclusively playing the soon to be released Classi? how slover

Warned
i dont like wow why why ???? :o

DID YOU SEE THE BLOODY VIXENS, I died a bit on the inside when I saw them. WoW is becoming an anime.
[Image: 4D56524A0F9651CDF00D46957210260CEBD2CEC2]

tbh i dont like that much , i will just wait and afk in classic servers , makes me remember the old days and nights i wasted on WoW , im just hoping one day we will able to experience the same thing on a new mmo..proably not tbh , most of mmo i see now and coming soon are just ''shitty'' =/

I am a little excited about it. But I have very low expectations. I haven't played a good WoW expansion for the past 10 years so..

It seems like a pvp-oriented expansion but I doubt they will replace the current shitty *puke* pvp system with Call of Duty prestige system and no real pvp gear vendors etc.

To be honest I am 1000 times more excited for Classic WoW, but there is no updates about that yet from blizzard..

06-03-2018, 08:58 PM
Gwaz Wrote:
I personally am very much looking forward to World Of Warcraft Battle For Azeroth. But I am quite annoyed at the possible leak that the Draenor Orcs might end up becoming an Alliance allied race.

If this ends up being the case I will be very tempted to end up just leaving the game or exclusively playing the soon to be released Classic servers.

What do you all think? Are you excited for the next WoW expansion? Or do you even care? :lol:

The horde would have a worldwide spergout if the alliance got brown orcs instead of the horde
"The weak should fear the strong"
~Sam Hyde, 2013
[Image: e96.jpg]

I am getting back into WoW because of this expansion, and I'm hoping this will bring me fully back into the game

I look forward to every new part of WoW! So I'm pretty excited for the next part Smile