Garry's Mod Leaks

[LEAK] SantosRP Gamemode

Submitted by Vice_Nye, , Thread ID: 76091

Thread Closed

RE: [LEAK] SantosRP Gamemode

OP
28-02-2018, 08:17 PM
Rizzo Wrote:
Yes, I understand that, I'm asking you what are the default Jobs?
Since I have never really used SantosRP.

Citizen(You start off when you join the server), Sales Driver, Mail Driver, Bus Driver, EMS, Firefighter, Police, SWAT, FBI & Taxi Driver. ( and TOWTRUCK DRIVER)

OP
bump - files are still 100% working and the mega link is still up! come unlock it now Smile

This post was last modified: 04-03-2018, 08:55 AM by Deleted_46453
I will test these out because I know a lot of about the santosrp gamemode

I can confirm this is legit and you can make a working server out of this

OP
04-03-2018, 07:25 AM
pilotguy50 Wrote:
I will test these out because I know a lot of about the santosrp gamemode

I can confirm this is legit and you can make a working server out of this

Thank you for confirming!

bump - server files work and pilotguy50 can confirm it, link is still up and fire! come unlock it today Smile

OP
bump - leak is still fully working and still a hot thing on gmodstore! come and unlock the content now!

Okay, I'll download and try it out. Cheers for the leak, hopefully it's fully working.

This post was last modified: 10-03-2018, 03:48 AM by PutItOnTheList
Does this only set up the jobs..? I'm guessing not so what does it setup?

Umm i replaced all the stuff on my server with the SantosRP cfg and lua etc, although i cannot move when i get in game :( Can you tell me how to install it properly please?
(insert inspirational quote)

OP
10-03-2018, 01:05 AM
PutItOnTheList Wrote:
Does this only set up the jobs..? I'm guessing not so what does it setup?

Umm i replaced all the stuff on my server with the SantosRP cfg and lua etc, although i cannot move when i get in game :( Can you tell me how to install it properly please?

I don't tell how to install it cause it's fairly simple as you will need a MySQL Database for this aswell, if you want help setting up you can add me on Discord, however it might cost for me to set it up for you.

Discord: Jackn#4843

Great Thanks my man Hope it works Always Wanted to Try SantosRP

This post was last modified: 11-03-2018, 12:05 PM by dkb841
10-03-2018, 02:16 PM
Vice_Nye Wrote:
I don't tell how to install it cause it's fairly simple as you will need a MySQL Database for this aswell, if you want help setting up you can add me on Discord, however it might cost for me to set it up for you.

Discord: Jackn#4843

Yep, I'm running into the same problem as the guy above. I think I set up the MySQL database properly by uploading the .sql file via PHPmyAdmin but I'm having some problems. Any help would be much appreciated.

Update: Yeah the troubles I've been having with the gamemode have to do with not knowing how to set it up properly. However, this leak does include all of the Sv_ files which is good.