Gaming Discussions

Any future games to rival fortnite?

Submitted by lalaloopsy, , Thread ID: 79665

Thread Closed
13-03-2018, 12:23 AM
At the moment it's the most popular game, are there any upcoming games BR?

RE: Any future games to rival fortnite?

i hear h1z1 is an up and coming battle royale simulator you should check it out

honestly if they can pull it off would be Call of Duty Battle Royale if BO4 comes out with a mode like that

This post was last modified: 14-03-2018, 07:29 PM by Hell
14-03-2018, 08:59 AM
Dexcral Wrote:
honestly if they can pull it off would be Call of Duty Battle Royale if BO4 comes out with a mode like that

I never thought about that shit.

IF they did create it, it would surpass fortnite. Easily. In my opinion though, I don't see any future games topping it anytime soon.

*edit: oops, didn't realize OP was banned.

fortnite is the greatest game ever invented so the answer to that question is no

I honestly think this genre is going to die out soon. I don't really get running around doing nothing for 10 minutes and then having only about2 minutes of figting time

17-03-2018, 09:59 PM
henryzhang5 Wrote:
I honestly think this genre is going to die out soon. I don't really get running around doing nothing for 10 minutes and then having only about2 minutes of figting time

Your opinion will not determine whether or not a game dies.
| | |Zenith | Senpai | Username | | |

[Image: unknown.png]

H1Z1 is coming up with some good content, new updates, but for now Fortnite is the most popular game.

H1Z1 won't update anything, they said they're going to, but what about the Just Survive gamemode? I've the game since they released it, and they said a lot of things a did almost nothing.

There will be many "clones" shortly, because if there is a Hype, there is a market.