Garry's Mod Leaks

[Leak] Billy's Logs Remastered (bLogs) [Logging system]

Submitted by Moomin, , Thread ID: 79889

Thread Closed
14-03-2018, 03:28 AM
This post was last modified: 14-03-2018, 09:43 PM by Moomin
[Image: 313_0.jpg?1520866003]

Billy's Logs is the most popular efficient, feature-rich and customisable logging system on the market.

What's a logging system?
A logging system is a tool used by you and your admins to be the overwatch of your server - catch minges in the act, present evidence and interrogate with ease and be 100% certain when you or your admins make a decision. It is essential for any server to run a logging system as not everything can always be seen by an admin; things may go on in the background that can slip past and cause unnecessary distress among your players.

The logging system logs many things out the box. These range from different gamemodes to global actions that can sometimes be overlooked, and all of these modules can be enabled/disabled in the menu at any time.

I'm using X script for logging, why should I switch?
bLogs is the most popular logging system for a reason. It is the most feature-rich and widely supported logging system out there. All developers know about it and are happy to provide support for their scripts in bLogs with the useful developer knowledgebase available here.

Why use bLogs over other, cheaper options?
Cheap does not always mean good! Don't end up spending more money than you need to. Give your admins the experience they deserve and make a wise choice.

As previously mentioned, bLogs is the most feature-rich and widely known logging system out there. A perk of this is that your admins will probably already know how to use it thanks to previous experience. If not, it's easy to learn! You'll never need to switch logging system again.

FEATURES:
MySQL support (faster)

Self-translatable and comes in a range of languages out the box

Supports a range of gamemodes such as TTT, Breach, DarkRP etc. (see below)

Both quick and advanced searching options to find the logs you need

SteamID converter

Archiving to save CPU usage

Plethora of languages

Coloured logs which highlight important data

Minimum disk and CPU usage is guaranteed

Appealing UI

Easy to navigate categories of modules

ULX actions menu

Multiple copying options of players' data

Full admin panel where you can configure:

Operations (such as wiping the archive, resetting the config or archiving the current logs)

And more!

Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.

RE: [Leak] Billy's Logs Remastered (bLogs) [Logging system]

This post was last modified: 14-03-2018, 03:32 AM by zeus
I already bought this but I'm pretty sure it has DRM called SecureGMod.

EDIT: To confirm my statement:
DRM Notice

bLogs uses a DRM calledSecureGMod. It is used to protect my script from piracy and to keep business fair.
Any problems that result from a DRM should be handled appropriately. A DRM should never hinder a customer's experience. If you believe the DRM is hindering your experience (for a rational reason which you can back up) I can offer you a non-DRM version of the script.
SecureGMod does its best to be fast and effective. It does not use any of your server's bandwidth and updates are released regularly to make sure everything runs smoothly.
This notice does not mean that the littlest error that occurs that you have not attempted to fix is going to grant you a DRM-free copy. A DRM-free copy is a last resort.
[Image: kVkf573.gif]
Gunner
[Image: kVkf573.gif]

Did you remove the DRM before sharing? Because I believe its really hard to crack DRM from SecureGMOD.
[Image: 3IelBb5.gif]

OP
14-03-2018, 03:31 AM
Zeus2k Wrote:

DRM Notice

bLogs uses a DRM calledSecureGMod. It is used to protect my script from piracy and to keep business fair.
Any problems that result from a DRM should be handled appropriately. A DRM should never hinder a customer's experience. If you believe the DRM is hindering your experience (for a rational reason which you can back up) I can offer you a non-DRM version of the script.
SecureGMod does its best to be fast and effective. It does not use any of your server's bandwidth and updates are released regularly to make sure everything runs smoothly.
This notice does not mean that the littlest error that occurs that you have not attempted to fix is going to grant you a DRM-free copy. A DRM-free copy is a last resort.

14-03-2018, 03:32 AM
DeathReaper Wrote:
Did you remove the DRM before sharing? Because I believe its really hard to crack DRM from SecureGMOD.

I read into the code and apparently it was removed. I'll have to confirm.

14-03-2018, 03:39 AM
GravityCat Wrote:
I read into the code and apparently it was removed. I'll have to confirm.

It is indeed, this is just an old very outdated buggy one AND NOT the latest Remastered version..

This post was last modified: 10-04-2018, 11:41 AM by SyonixRaz
14-03-2018, 03:31 AM
Zeus2k Wrote:

DRM Notice

any chance you got the latest blogs? version without drm?

greggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ThanksSmile just such a classical addon to have, cant run a server without it

14-03-2018, 03:28 AM
Gravity Cat Wrote:
[Image: 313_0.jpg?1520866003]

Billy's Logs is the most popular efficient, feature-rich and customisable logging system on the market.

What's a logging system?
A logging system is a tool used by you and your admins to be the overwatch of your server - catch minges in the act, present evidence and interrogate with ease and be 100% certain when you or your admins make a decision. It is essential for any server to run a logging system as not everything can always be seen by an admin; things may go on in the background that can slip past and cause unnecessary distress among your players.

The logging system logs many things out the box. These range from different gamemodes to global actions that can sometimes be overlooked, and all of these modules can be enabled/disabled in the menu at any time.

I'm using X script for logging, why should I switch?
bLogs is the most popular logging system for a reason. It is the most feature-rich and widely supported logging system out there. All developers know about it and are happy to provide support for their scripts in bLogs with the useful developer knowledgebase available here.

Why use bLogs over other, cheaper options?
Cheap does not always mean good! Don't end up spending more money than you need to. Give your admins the experience they deserve and make a wise choice.

As previously mentioned, bLogs is the most feature-rich and widely known logging system out there. A perk of this is that your admins will probably already know how to use it thanks to previous experience. If not, it's easy to learn! You'll never need to switch logging system again.

FEATURES:
MySQL support (faster)

Self-translatable and comes in a range of languages out the box

Supports a range of gamemodes such as TTT, Breach, DarkRP etc. (see below)

Both quick and advanced searching options to find the logs you need

SteamID converter

Archiving to save CPU usage

Plethora of languages

Coloured logs which highlight important data

Minimum disk and CPU usage is guaranteed

Appealing UI

Easy to navigate categories of modules

ULX actions menu

Multiple copying options of players' data

Full admin panel where you can configure:

Operations (such as wiping the archive, resetting the config or archiving the current logs)

And more!

Content has been stripped. Go to the quoted post to view the content.

Latest version has Xeon DRM
I already bought it though.

Hi !

is there any updates ! I am asking because want to try it for my servers !