Money Talk

The New Cryptocurrency BABOR COIN

Submitted by Fazer, , Thread ID: 79983

Thread Closed
14-03-2018, 04:05 PM
The New Crypto-Currency BABOR CORNER Yes It's been Create by The French Is that It is a New Scam or a new Cryptocurrency that must invest on this new Cryptocurrency I do not know This is not a little The mine It's like The Ripple Clean Currency.
Where does this currency come from?
The BaborCoin was initiated by a Youtubeur named Babor. Surrounded by a team, he created the website BaborCoin.fr proposing to buy cryptocurrency for real money. It was announced and explained today in a Babor video on YouTube.

Just kidding ?
This creation of money is obviously made for a humorous purpose, but not only. Indeed, Youtubeur announces that the money comes back to him, so it is a smart way to finance his future projects. In addition, Babor sees this as an economic experience. Indeed, watching the fluctuations of the stock market on a small population is an interesting and intriguing phenomenon. The value of this cryptocurrency was originally set at 1 centime BaborCoin, to be "accessible to all exchanges". But this may fluctuate over the next few months. Finally, the inscription of this currency in the blockchain Etherum results in an "eternal" life of it, which seems to make Babor laugh.

If you want to enrich Babor, or just participate in this original experience, you can already invest in BaborCoin. For this, go to BaborCoin.fr to find all the information. RohyTech will keep you informed of this experiment in the following month.

I do not want to invest myself with you I do not care too much Same It is by French YT
CEO , MangaWorld
ProGrammer Python Script Lua
GERMANY