Money Talk

Etherium

Submitted by nanog2, , Thread ID: 69950

Thread Closed

RE: Etherium

how abt btci think its a good investment, what do you think ?

ETH can do wonders if companies use them to the fullest. For BTC, it's basically erm, digital cash.

it is still worth to mine this coin in 2018 feb?

its seems today is very difficult to mine those coins

You will see when the Ethereum is elevated. Smile $ 50K after 1 year

dont invest in crypto, you will lose your money

Hi! Im Pillsow, french gamer of 24 yo
First of all, thank you for creating and maintaining this awesome forum, keep up the good work!
Im currently looking for a new job and actively playing during my free time : fortnite BR (they definitely need to change this name to fortnite lol) gta v and lots of indie games as I own a gorgeous Nintendo switch Heart
Feel free to dm me if you want to play online!
IRL I like racket sports and running, arts and literature Smile

Pillsow

bem que eu queria saber se compensa minerar etherium !

Ethereum is a coin that goes opposite direction with BTC. When Bitcoin is going up Ethereum will go down because there will be no new money going into Ethereum while bitcoin is getting loads of new money in it.
Right now Ethereum is good to get in. If you are willing to wait (hodl) abit ethereum is the correct one. Price : 399$ (0.054200 btc). Ethereum is oversold so for sure it will get higher soon. I guess this price kicked out new and noob miners since mining ethereum doesn't even pay the electricty at this price.

Bitcoin was allwasys the strogest but ethierie is just there and hopefully get 1tst

Is etherium even useful now like I doubt the price is going to bumb much and its just wasteful to mine. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's how I'm seeing it.

Anyone know exchanges currency for bitcoin to payoneer?