Money Talk

Bitcoin - Invest not for the profit, but for the currency

Submitted by dkb841, , Thread ID: 80896

Thread Closed
21-03-2018, 05:21 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that not only will be increasing as time goes on, but will also be utilized as a currency to buy items online and possibly in person. BTC can be used to buy items such as ID cards and drugs that may not be avaliable locally.

RE: Bitcoin - Invest not for the profit, but for the currency

dkb841 Wrote:
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that not only will be increasing as time goes on, but will also be utilized as a currency to buy items online and possibly in person. BTC can be used to buy items such as ID cards and drugs that may not be avaliable locally.

Well, if you are want to invest for the currency why must bitcoin if there are also many other cryptocurrencies, just because it is the most expensive one?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks Gantai for upgrading me to PRIME

OP
21-03-2018, 09:21 AM
zmart Wrote:
Well, if you are want to invest for the currency why must bitcoin if there are also many other cryptocurrencies, just because it is the most expensive one?

Bitcoin is definitely the most widely used cryptocurrency out there. Back in the day, on the subreddit r/fakeID before it was banned, the dealers only accepted bitcoin as payment. They're probably rich af right now because the price has skyrocketed within the past 5 years.

21-03-2018, 11:27 PM
dkb841 Wrote:
Bitcoin is definitely the most widely used cryptocurrency out there. Back in the day, on the subreddit r/fakeID before it was banned, the dealers only accepted bitcoin as payment. They're probably rich af right now because the price has skyrocketed within the past 5 years.

Only because is it the most used cryptocurrency?, I mean sure people back then accepted bitcoin but now I've seen some guys in selly.gg reject bitcoin payment because the price fluctuations of it and start accepting another crypto like ethereum, if you want to invest just for currency, why not invest to another cryptocurrency?.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks Gantai for upgrading me to PRIME

Investing into currencies like these could ither put you up or bring you down due to the market of crypto currencies not having a centralized bank so the price can change from $10000, to $500 in a second

I feel like etherium ir litecoin is a better investment as a currency in the current state of things due to less hype

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

It's funny that during the current state of things most people just use Crypto for "Quick Gainz"

And they forget this is supposed to be a solution to the goverment always controlling everything.
Sadly - this is the problem with the crypo community at large.

i dont like crypto becouse of GPU prices so the message is to short so

today geforce 1080 in my country cost arounc 800 euro thats a lot

OP
In theory, the price of a bitcoin or an alternative cryptocurrency should increase as the difficulty of mining increases as well.

dkb841 Wrote:

Buying illegal stuff is a small market compared to the total value of BTC, and its not the best crypto for being illegal things