E-Book Leaks

Some good advices for youtube begginers!

Submitted by freedom8, , Thread ID: 80924

Thread Closed
freedom8
Level:
Credits:
21-03-2018, 11:27 AM
I am trying to share my experience with you to get many views on your new YouTube videos and break the 10k views barrier to earn money from Adsense. There are many other tricks to get views on YouTube which can increase your views in short time but most of them are spam. So I will share those tips which is workable and which is not called in spam.

Choose a niche for your new channel
Always make videos on that topic in which you are expert. And not only that always uploads same topic videos to your channel. For example, if youre uploading a video about the technology then never upload the videos about other things like singing etc. So this will help to increase your views and subscribers.

Upload videos regularly
Regularly upload is making some faster views for your videos. With my experience daily upload more than 5 or more videos to your channel And this will help to increase your views in a short time. So always upload more than 5 videos daily in first two or three months.

Chose always low competition keywords
For finding low competition keywords you can use the keyword planner or any other keyword research tools. However, search your keyword on YouTube if you find too many uploads then do not choose this keyword. And find out a keyword which has a low number of search results on YouTube.

Use your keyword in title and description
If your title is search engine optimized then you can easily get a high number of traffic on your YouTube videos. So always use the keywords in your video title and description. Try to use a long tail keyword. In description used different and related keywords. linked your social media accounts in your video description.

Tags are very important
A search engine optimization tags are very important to rank a video on YouTube. When you uploading a new video. Add 4/5 tags which are related to your video main keyword. This will increase your chances to rank a video on YouTube.

Custom thumbnail
The custom thumbnail is very important for a video so always upload an attractive custom thumbnail for your video. And if you rank your video with an attractive thumbnail then this can increase your views in a short time.

Socialize your videos
This is the direct method to get views on YouTube. So always share your video on your all social media platform. This is a free method to promote your channel and you can get your 10k views on YouTube in a short time.

I hope to know you will find your question answer. Just follow the above YouTube tricks and say Hello to YouTube.