Money Talk

What do you think about TRON (TRX)?

Submitted by thomasmoudouros, , Thread ID: 71082

Thread Closed

RE: What do you think about TRON (TRX)?

from what I know about it, it seems to be pretty cool. haven't read up much on it though!

I think it's pretty much a pump and dump coin... Shitcoin alert

I think scam coin and CEO is not business man, sorry.

Every kid on the block has heard about Tron. It's one of the top coins with most potential.

not much its not well known so i wouldnt buy it i prefer iota

A lot of people giving misguided information about TRX here.

First of all, it's not backed by Aliexpress/Alibaba. The CEO Justin Sun claims has met with the owner, however, they are not partners or anything serious.
The general consensus from a lot of uninformed people is that it is a shit coin with no potential. If you're really interested in the coin, do your research before you listen to some people ^ who give one statement about it. I personally have 14,000 TRX I purchased at .0022 of a cent and have high hopes for it.

24-01-2018, 05:10 AM
thomasmoudouros Wrote:
I found that it is supportedby Alibaba/Aliexpress.

Do you think it will grow?

I own approximately 600 coins at the moment, and thinking to buy more.

No , Justin sun and Alibaba owners are just friends . Nothing more . Moreover there have been rumors about ailbaba launching its own crypto later this year . But the price of tron can go like 0.5~1$ by the end of the year . Justin sun and its devs are hard workers Smile

tron is a shitcoin tbh.. justin sun ruined everything by hyping up every partnership lol

Just ask yourself whether tron's worth a few billion dollars at least at this stage. Then you'll figure whether it's over/under valued.