Gaming Discussions

why do people hack?

Submitted by collinator24, , Thread ID: 44305

Thread Closed

RE: why do people hack?

Because it feels good to be better than everyone else. Because they lack the skill and time. Because it's more than a game to them. It's a method of overcoming.
[Image: 587.jpg]

I don't think hacking is bad if you do it in a single player game, but people who do it in multiplayer games are just straight annoying. They probably have nothing better to do.

The most likely answer is that they just are bored of the game, or like to have "power over people".
Can't really be sure what a salty hacker wants.
All of my best friends~

i think these are motivations to cheat;

- you're bad in a game
- you just wan't to annoy people
- the game isn't fun anymore, thus you use cheats

Because they believe it's fun and they want to ruin for others. Pretty sad actually.

I usually only 'hack' in singleplayer, however, I mostly do it to skip endless grinding in most situations

People get bored of playing fair, so they install cheats and decide to ruin everyone's fun.

Because game imply fun and using hacks the same thing but more like a third-party dlc Smile
Someone use hacks to up his ranks, but most part of hackers I know, using it just for fun, relaxing and practicing in coding.

I had a friend who hacked on cs:go i asked him to do a experiment for me and he turned off his hacks and he did FUCKING terrible, so they are just either bad or trying to make everyones day bad.

the reason its very complicated and the al post in this topic show the unique reason
the game ocult trick and this tricks and this implant in the all minds of payers but curiosity or other fact
the idea of the this or those trick its never view for the friends and use this are best player on the friend group

but use hack is bad but the play is created its created for resolv the truble and gain experience in the resolv de problems and
develop your mind in the resolution the this problems

it my opinion