Votes:
% of votes:
33.33%
Ghost Recon: Wildlands
0%
Votes:
% of votes:
0%
You have already voted. Click on the dropdown to undo your vote.
23-03-2018, 02:57 PM
Hello everyone, it's publisher weekend for Ubisoft on Steam! All of the games are on sale except Farcry 5.

I'm trying to decide out of these three:

Assassin's Creed: Origins
or
Watchdogs 2
or
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

What are your preferences?
[Image: CLu1Pv.png]

RE: Steam Ubisoft Sale - Which game?

If you're going to go for the most recent game it'd be Assassin's Creed. It is fun but the story sucks.

Ghost Recon Wildlands is a fun game and the story is pretty alright. I voted for Assassin's Creed but it's a tie between these. Watchdogs is buggy and not all that fun tbh.
Love Is Unconditional
Anime List

Watch Dogs 2 is your best bet as a game. Unlike most other Ubisoft games, it's actually fun.

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

This post was last modified: 23-03-2018, 03:08 PM by Aki
Watch Dogs 2 is a great game but it isn't all that well optimized for PC but I highly recommend getting this one. Haven't heard very many positive things about Ghost Recon Wildlands it has a repetitive single player campaign with little to no persistence in the world or your decisions. It's not bad but it is so much less than it should have been. It needed one more year. Play with friends if you can. I voted for Assassin's Creed Origins because I really dug everything about it. The gameplay, the combat, the controls, the world. I think it was all a step in the right directions. Sure it has some blaring issues but IMO it is one of the better AC games I have played. If I were you before making your decision I would advise you to look up some reviews on youtube.

I have the platinum in the 3 games, and I do not have many more platinums (curiously almost all UBI games) ... if I can only recommend those 3 games, I definitely recommend you Assassins creed origins, but any of the 3 are well ... if I can recommend another UBI would be the division, my more than 1000 hours certify it.

I loved Watchdogs 2 so I'd so go for WD2 but it's personal preference

OP
Ended up going for Watchdogs 2, thanks for all of your input!
[Image: CLu1Pv.png]